MTSU students and faculty will observe fall break Saturday, Oct. 10, through Tuesday, Oct. 13.
Fall semester classes will resume at their regular times Wednesday, Oct. 14.
All MTSU offices will be open regular business hours — 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. — Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 12-13.
Daily campus tours will be available at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Oct. 12-13. To register for any MTSU Admissions events, go to www.mtsu.edu/rsvp or call 615-898-5670.
Hours of operation for other key facilities and buildings include:
- James E. Walker Library — closed Oct. 10-11, open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Oct. 12 and open 7:30 a.m. Oct. 13 to 2 a.m. Oct. 14. For complete library operating hours, visit http://library.mtsu.edu/hours.
- Student Union — closed Oct. 10-11, open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Oct. 12 and open 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Oct. 13.
- Campus Recreation Center — closed Oct. 10-13. The center reopens at 6 a.m. Oct. 14.
- Student Health Services — open 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Oct. 12-13.
- Campus Pharmacy — open 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Oct. 12-13. The pharmacy will close for its regular lunch hours each day from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; the drive-through window will be open until 4:30 p.m. both days.
ARAMARK/MT Dining fall break hours and locations include:
- Oct. 10-11 — McCallie Dining Hall will be open 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. The dStudent Union and all other locations will be closed.
- Oct. 12 — McCallie Dining Hall will be open 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. In the Student Union, Dunkin Donuts will be open 8 a.m.-2 p.m., and the POD, or Provisions on Demand, site will be open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. All other dining locations will be closed.
- Oct. 13 —McCallie Dining Hall will be open 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. In the Student Union, Dunkin Donuts will be open 7 a.m.-2 p.m., and the POD will be open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. All other dining locations will be closed.
- Oct. 14 — All MTSU dining venues will be open regular hours. Visit http://mtsu.campusdish.com/locations.aspx for all locations and operating hours.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)