Check the schedule and mark your calendar now for the best in educational programming this fall on The Education Resource Channel @ Middle Tennessee, also known as ERC@MT!
Bookmark this page, www.mtsunews.com/erc-mt, and you’ll stay on top of all the MTSU education access channel’s new offerings, including programming for the week of Aug. 31-Sept. 6, shown at right.
The ERC@MT channel serves Rutherford and Cannon counties and portions of DeKalb, Smith and Wilson counties.
It airs on Comcast Channel 9 in Rutherford County and DTC Communications’ Channel 195 in Cannon and DeKalb counties and some areas in Rutherford, Smith and Wilson counties. It also airs on AT&T U-verse Channel 99 across Middle Tennessee.
The Educational Resource Channel @ Middle Tennessee broadcasts educational programming suitable for all ages 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including:
- nationally recognized documentaries and short films;
- instructional K-12 series on varied topics;
- the renowned “Classic Arts Showcase” and NASA Television;
- MTSU’s monthly video magazine, “Out of the Blue”; and
- special “MTSU Presents:” shows on unique university events and topics.
New programs for the week of Aug. 31-Sept. 6 and links for information include:
- “The Biography of Martin Luther”;
- “The Biography of Alfred Nobel”;
- “Invisible Young,” stories of runaway youth and their lives, trials, successes and failures; and
- “The Greatest Ears in Town: The Arif Mardin Story,” a history of popular music in the 20th century.
ERC@MT continues to expand its programming and has also rearranged its schedule appearance to better accommodate viewer needs by beginning each broadcast day at 6 a.m.
For more information about The Education Resource Channel @ Middle Tennessee, email Gail Fedak at email@example.com.
— Gina E. Fann (firstname.lastname@example.org)