The December 2013 edition of “Out of the Blue,” MTSU’s video magazine, is a special year-end gift to the community, filled with stories about new research, educational developments and events to be shared on- and off-campus.
Check out this month’s program, hosted by Mike Browning of the Office of News and Media Relations, to learn more about:
- a new research initiative taking root at MTSU that will grow jobs and revenue for Tennessee;
- real-world training for mass communication students at a celebration of free speech and music;
- a partnership between students and young artists from across the state to decorate a national Christmas tree;
- a unique campus visit and a special honor for one of the world’s most successful songwriters;
- an education program that trains the people needed to fight America’s literacy crisis, and more!
You can watch “Out of the Blue” online anytime, or watch on Murfreesboro cable Channel 9 Monday through Sunday at 7 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. and on NewsChannel5+ Sundays at 1:30 p.m.”Out of the Blue” also is available on other cable outlets in Middle Tennessee, so check local listings.
Bookmark the “Out of the Blue” online archives, too, at www.youtube.com/user/MTSUOutOfTheBlue.