From a mostly visual look at five MTSU students pursuing their passion for the arts to news of the first Blue Raider sports team selected to host an NCAA regional event in almost four decades, the newest digital mini-version of MTSU Magazine covers a broad swath of topics for the university’s growing Web and app audiences to enjoy.
Available through the MTSU Magazine app, the electronic-only version includes several stories with multimedia content that aren’t available in print. The app is available in the iTunes store and at Google Play.
Optimized for viewing on tablets and smartphones, the latest mini-edition of MTSU Magazine includes the following stories:
- Based on the latest Grammy awards, it might be said that MTSU’s music business program is doing what a nationally prominent program would do — and that means going well beyond the borders of Murfreesboro or Tennessee.
- A signature academic program at MTSU produces graduates ready to fix what ails unhappy workforce cultures.
- A photo essayist takes a look at five honors students and their creative endeavors.
- Former National Teacher of the Year Terry Weeks, now an MTSU professor, shares his thoughts on education in Tennessee and beyond.
- MTSU golf is the first Blue Raider sports team selected to host an NCAA regional event in almost four decades
The next print edition of MTSU Magazine will reach MTSU alumni and friends by mail in summer 2015.
— Drew Ruble (firstname.lastname@example.org)