MTSU will be closed Thursday and Friday, Nov. 23-24, for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Students and faculty will enjoy an additional day off, Wednesday, Nov. 22, for the holiday.
MTSU will reopen for business at 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 27. Fall semester classes will resume at their regular times on Monday.
The last day of classes will be Wednesday, Dec. 6, with study day, Thursday, Dec. 7, final exams Dec. 8-14 and graduation at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 16.
During the Thanksgiving break:
• The James E. Walker Library will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 22; closed Nov. 23-25; and open from 1 p.m. Nov. 26 to 2 a.m. Nov. 27.
• The Health, Wellness and Recreation Center will be open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. for facility use and offices open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 22, and closed Nov. 23-26.
• The Student Union will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Nov. 22; closed Nov. 23-26.
• Phillips Bookstore in the Student Union will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 22 and closed Nov. 23-26.
• Student Health Services will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 22 and closed Nov. 24-27.
• Campus Pharmacy will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 22, closing for lunch from noon to 1 p.m., with drive-thru open until 4:30 p.m.; and closed Nov. 24-27.
• Office of Admissions’ daily campus tours will resume Nov. 27 after the holiday weekend.
For students staying on campus during the break, a free, boxed Thanksgiving meal will be available from 1 to 3 p.m. Nov. 23, in the Scarlett Commons Clubhouse, 1858 MTSU Blvd. The 80 meals, prepared by Aramark/MT Dining, are provided by MTSU Housing and Residential Life and the MTSU Parent and Family Association.
Any Aramark/MT Dining locations open during the break can be found online.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)