MTSU will be closed Monday, Sept. 6, for Labor Day. No classes will be held and all business and department offices will be closed.
Offices will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 7, at 8 a.m. and classes resume at their regular times that day.
During Labor Day weekend, certain buildings will be open for full or partial hours. These include:
• Student Union Building — open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, Sept. 3; open afternoon hours Saturday, Sept. 4; open Sunday, Sept. 5, until 9 p.m.; and closed Monday.
• MTSU Phillips Bookstore (in Student Union) — open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday; open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday; and closed Sunday and Monday.
• James E. Walker Library — open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday; open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday; open from1 to 9 p.m. Sunday; and closed Monday.
• Campus Recreation Center — open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday; open from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday; and open from 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday and Monday.
• Campus Pharmacy (in Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center) — open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday (drive-thru open until 4:30 p.m.); and closed Saturday through Monday.
• Student Health Services (in Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center) — open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday; and closed Saturday through Monday. Note: An after-hours advice nurse is available by calling 615-898-2988, then follow the prompts. For a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
To find MT Dining food venues open during the weekend, visit https://mtsu.campusdish.com/LocationsAndMenus.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)
COMMENTS ARE OFF THIS POST