Fall 2019 Commencement Ceremonies
Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019, Commencement Ceremonies
TIMES: 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Central.
• 9 a.m. — Ceremony for MTSU’s College of Graduate Studies (including all master’s, education specialist, and doctoral degree candidates) and all undergraduates in the College of Basic and Applied Sciences, Jennings A. Jones College of Business, and the College of Education.
• 1:30 p.m. — Ceremony for all undergraduates in MTSU’s College of Behavioral and Health Sciences, College of Liberal Arts, College of Media and Entertainment, and the University College.
You can watch each ceremony live via streaming video beginning about 8:45 a.m. Central and 1:15 p.m. Central at www.mtsu.edu/live or at http://facebook.com/mtsublueraiders
GUEST SPEAKERS: To be announced.
LOCATION: Murphy Center, Monte Hale Arena.
MTSU commencement ceremonies are held in the Monte Hale Arena inside the Charles M. Murphy Athletic Center on the northwest side of campus.
Maps and driving directions are available here, and a special graduation-day parking map is available here. You can find a printable diagram of Murphy Center seating here. The facility will open for guests about an hour before each ceremony.
American Sign Language interpreting will be provided for each ceremony. Closed-captioning will be included on the screens at Hale Arena as well as in the streaming video.
Detailed information for undergraduate students about fall 2019 commencement, including deadlines, attendance, caps and gowns, and more, will be available here. Details for graduate students about fall 2019 commencement will be available here.
A final list of all graduates will be available early in the semester following commencement on this page.
Questions about parking or other special accommodations for guests should be directed to Murphy Center staff at 615-898-2752 or by referring to the parking map.
COMMENCEMENT PHOTO INFORMATION:
GradImages of Tallahassee, Fla., is the official photographer for MTSU commencement ceremonies. The company contacts all graduating students via email with information on commencement photo proofs, prices, etc. For information on commencement photos, visit www.gradimages.com or call 800-261-2576.
MORE GRADUATION INFORMATION:
• Undergraduate commencement instructions.
• Graduate School commencement instructions.
• Cap-and-gown information.
• Graduation photos.
• Parking details, including access for guests with disabilities.
• Visitors’ information from the Rutherford County Convention and Visitors Bureau.