MTSU students and faculty will be on spring break from Monday, March 4, through Saturday, March 9. Classes will resume Monday, March 11.
During this time, all university offices will be open normal hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Some buildings and departments will be open during the week and both weekends, including:
• The James E. Walker Library, which will be open 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, March 2, and 2-10 p.m. Sunday, March 3. The library will be open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 4-8, closed March 9 and open from 1 p.m. Sunday, March 10, to 2 a.m. Monday, March 11.
• The Student Union, which will be open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. March 2 and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 3. Its operating hours are 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. March 4-8, 8 a.m.-11 p.m. March 9 and noon to midnight March 10.
• The MT One Stop in the Student Services and Admissions Center will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 4-8. Daily campus tours are scheduled for 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more on the guided campus tours, visit www.mtsu.edu/schedule-a-visit/daily-campus-visits.php or call 615-898-5670.
• The Campus Recreation Center will be closed March 2-3 and March 9-10 and open 11 a.m.-2 p.m. March 4-8. Only the 12:15 p.m. Group Fitness Classes will be offered, and the indoor pool will be closed March 4-8.
• Student Health Services and the Campus Pharmacy in the Rec Center will be open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 4-8. The pharmacy closes from noon to 1 p.m. weekdays, and the drive-thru will be open until 4:30 p.m.
A number of MT Dining food venues are closed during spring break or will have limited hours. To find openings and closings, visit http://mtsu.campusdish.com and click on “Locations,” which will bring up spring break operating hours.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)