MTSU will be closed Friday, July 3, in observance of Independence Day.
All business offices will be closed. No classes will be held July 3 nor on Saturday, July 4.
Offices will reopen at 8 a.m., and all summer session classes will resume at their normal times Monday, July 6.
Fourth of July weekend hours of operation for specific MTSU buildings and venues include:
- the Student Union, which will be closed July 3-4 and open from noon to 6 p.m. Sunday, July 5. For Student Union, Keathley University Center and James Union Building hours, visit www.mtsu.edu/mtunions/hours.php.
- the James E. Walker Library, which will be closed July 3-4 and open from 2 to 10 p.m. Sunday, July 5. For the complete hours of operation, visit http://library.mtsu.edu/hours.php.
- Campus Recreation, which will be closed July 3-5 and reopens at 6:30 a.m. July 6. For hours of operation, visit www.mtsu.edu/camprec/hours.php.
- the Student Health Services in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center, which will be closed July 3-5.
- the Campus Pharmacy in the Recreation Center, which will be closed July 3-5.
For ARAMARK/MT Dining options during the holiday weekend, visit http://mtsu.campusdish.com.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)