MTSU students and faculty will be on spring break from Monday, March 5, through Saturday, March 10. Classes will resume Monday, March 12.
During this time, all university offices will be open normal hours, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Also, some buildings and MT Dining food venues will be open during the week and both weekends, including:
• the James E. Walker Library, which will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 3; closed Sunday, March 4; open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. March 5-9; closed March 10; and open from 1 p.m. Sunday, March 11, to 2 a.m. Monday, March 12.
• the Student Union, which will be closed March 3-4; open 8 a.m-4:30 p.m. March 5; open 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 6; open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. March 7-10; and open 4 -10 p.m. March 11.
• the MT One Stop in the Student Services and Admissions Center, which will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 5-9. Daily campus tours will start at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more on the guided campus tours, visit www.mtsu.edu/schedule-a-visit/daily-campus-visits.php or call 615-898-5670.
• the Campus Recreation Center, which will be closed March 3-4, open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 5-9 and closed March 10-11. The only Group Fitness classes that will be offered are at 12:15 p.m., and the indoor pool will be closed March 3-11.
• the Student Health Services and Campus Pharmacy in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center will be open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 5-9. The pharmacy regularly closes from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch, and its drive-thru window is open until 4:30 p.m. weekdays.)
• MT Dining, where a number of food venues are closed or have limited hours. To find openings and closings, visit http://mtsu.campusdish.com and click on “Locations” for spring break operating hours.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)