MTSU will be closed Monday, Sept. 5, for the Labor Day holiday. No classes will be held and all business and department offices will be closed.
Campus offices will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 6, at 8 a.m. and classes resume at their regular times that day.
During Labor Day weekend, certain buildings will be open for full or partial hours. These include:
• Student Union Building — open from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 4; closed Saturday, Sept. 4, and Sunday, Sept. 5; and open from noon to 11 p.m. Monday.
• MTSU Phillips Bookstore (in Student Union) — open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday; and closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
• James E. Walker Library — open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday; open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday; open from 1 to 9 p.m. Sunday; and closed Monday.
• Campus Recreation Center — open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday; open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Outdoor pool open; indoor pool closed for repairs.
• Campus Pharmacy (in Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center) — open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday (drive-thru open until 4:30 p.m.); and closed Saturday through Monday.
• Student Health Services (in Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center) — open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday; and closed Saturday through Monday. Note: An after-hours advice nurse is available by calling 615-898-2988, then follow the prompts. For a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
To find MT Dining food venues open during the weekend, visit https://mtsu.campusdish.com/LocationsAndMenus.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)