MTSU will be closed Monday, Sept. 2, for the federal Labor Day holiday. All business and department offices will be closed and no classes will be held.
Offices will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 3, at 8 a.m. and classes resume at regular times that day.
During Labor Day weekend, certain buildings will be open full or partial hours. These include:
• Student Union Building — open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 30; open noon-7 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 31; open noon-10 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 1; and open from noon to 11 p.m. Monday, Sept. 2.
• Phillips Bookstore — open 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday; open 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday; closed Sept. 1-2.
• James E. Walker Library — open 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday; open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday; open 2-10 p.m. Sunday; closed Monday.
• Campus Recreation Center — open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday; open 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday; open 2-6 p.m. Sept. 1-2.
• Campus Pharmacy — open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday; the drive-thru will be open until 4:30 p.m. The Campus Pharmacy will be closed Saturday-Monday.
• Student Health Services — open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday; closed Saturday through Monday. An after-hours advice nurse will be available by calling 615-898-2988, then following the prompts. Emergencies should call 911.
The Campus Pharmacy and Student Health Services are located in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center.
To find MT Dining food venues open during the weekend, visit https://mtsu.campusdish.com/LocationsAndMenus.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)