With winter weather, hopefully, behind them, MTSU students and faculty will be on spring break Monday through Saturday, March 7-12.
Spring semester classes will resume Monday, March 14.
All offices and departments will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 7-11.
Opening and closing times for specific campus buildings and departments are as follows during the week of spring break:
- The Student Union will be open 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, March 5, and closed Sunday, March 6. It’ll be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, March 7-11, and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, March 12 and 4 to 10 p.m. Sunday, March 13.
- The James E. Walker Library will be closed March 6 and open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. March 7-11. The library will be closed March 12 and open 1 p.m. March 13 to 2 a.m. March 14.
- MTSU’s Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center will be closed March 5 through Tuesday, March 8 and open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 9 through Friday, March 11. The facility will be closed March 12-13, and the pool will be closed March 5-13.
- Office of Student Health Services and the Campus Pharmacy, both located in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center, will be closed March 7-8 because of a scheduled power outage in the building. The departments will be open 8 a.m. -4 p.m. March 9-11. (The pharmacy regularly closes for lunch closes from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The pharmacy drive-thru stays open until 4:30 p.m.)
- Phillips Bookstore, located in the Student Union, will be open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 7-10 and 8 a.m.-3 p.m. March 11. Bookstore hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 12, and the facility will beclosed March 13.
For ARAMARK/MT Dining locations and hours of operation, visit http://mtsu.campusdish.com and click on locations.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)