MTSU will be closed Thursday and Friday, Nov. 24-25, for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Students and faculty will enjoy an additional day off, Wednesday, Nov. 23, for the holiday.
MTSU will reopen for business at 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 28. Fall semester classes will resume at their regular times on Monday.
The last day of classes will be Wednesday, Nov. 30, with study day, Thursday, Dec. 1, final exams Dec. 2-8 and graduation at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 10.
During the Thanksgiving break:
• The James E. Walker Library will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 23; closed Nov. 24-26; and open from 1 p.m. Nov. 27 to 2 a.m. Nov. 28.
• The Health, Wellness and Recreation Center will be open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 23 (aquatics available from 9 a.m. to noon and Middle Tennessee Outdoor Pursuits closed all day); and then closed until Nov. 28.
• The Student Union will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 23; closed Nov. 24-26; and open from noon to 11 p.m. Nov. 27.
• Student Health Services will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 23 and closed Nov. 24-27.
• Campus Pharmacy will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Nov. 23, closing for lunch from noon to 1 p.m., with drive-thru open until 5 p.m.; and closed Nov. 24-27.
For students staying on campus during the break, a free, boxed Thanksgiving meal will be available from 1 to 3 p.m. Nov. 24, in the Scarlett Commons Clubhouse, 1858 MTSU Blvd. The meal, prepared by Aramark/MT Dining, is provided by MTSU Housing and Residential Life and the MTSU Parent and Family Association.
For Aramark/MT Dining locations open during the break, go here.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)