MTSU will be closed Thursday and Friday, Nov. 27-28, and no classes will be held Wednesday through Saturday, Nov. 26-29, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Fall semester classes will resume Monday, Dec. 1, at their regular times and all business offices will return to their normal 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. operating hours that day.
The last day of fall 2014 classes will be Wednesday, Dec. 3, followed by a study day Thursday, Dec. 4. Final exams are set Dec. 11.
Thanksgiving dinner for students staying on campus will be served in the Scarlett Commons Clubhouse from 2 to 5 p.m. Thursday. The MTSU Parent and Family Association will provide the food, which will be catered by MT Dining/ARAMARK. The Housing and Residential Life staff will set up and serve the meal.
Here are hours of operation for individual buildings and departments on campus:
- James E. Walker Library — open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday; closed Nov. 27-29; open from 1 p.m. Sunday to 2 a.m. Monday.
- Student Union — open from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday; closed Nov. 27-29; open from 4 to 10 p.m. Sunday.
- Campus Recreation Center — open from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday; closed Nov. 27-30; reopens at 6 a.m. Dec. 1.
- Student Health Services in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center — open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday; closed Nov. 27-30.
- Campus Pharmacy in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center — open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday (drive-through open until 4:30 p.m.); closed Nov. 27-30.
ARAMARK/MT Dining locations’ holiday schedule is updated online at www.mtdining.com. Click “Locations”; each location’s individual page will provide opening and closing information.
In case of campus emergencies during the holiday weekend, call MTSU Police at 615-898-2424.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)
COMMENTS ARE OFF THIS POST