MTSU will be closed Monday, Sept. 4, in observance of Labor Day. All business offices will be closed, and no classes will be held.
Classes will be held Sept. 2 for students taking Saturday classes.
Offices will reopen at 8 a.m., and all fall semester classes will resume Tuesday, Sept. 5.
Some venues will be open during the holiday weekend. They include:
- Student Union — open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, Sept. 1, noon to 7 p.m. Sept. 2, noon to 10 p.m. Sept. 3 and noon to midnight Sept. 4. For all hours, visit www.mtsu.edu/mtunions/hours.php.
- Phillips Bookstore in the Student Union — open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sept. 1 and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 2. Closed Sept. 3-4.
- James E. Walker Library — open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 1, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 2 and 2 to 10 p.m. Sept. 3. Closed Sept. 4. For all hours of operation, visit http://library.mtsu.edu/hours.php.
- Campus Recreation Center — open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 1, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 2 and 2 to 6 p.m. Sept. 3-4. For all hours, visit http://mtsu.edu/camprec/hours.php.
- Student Health Services and Campus Pharmacy, which are located in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center — open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sept. 1; the pharmacy drive-thru will be open until 4:30 p.m . Closed Sept. 2-4. For all hours, visit www.mtsu.edu/healthservices and http://mtsu.edu/pharmacy.
To find MT Dining food venues open during the weekend, visit http://mtsu.campusdish.com/Locations.
MTSU’s weekend activities will include MTSU’s season-opening football game against Vanderbilt at 7 p.m. Sept. 2 in Floyd Stadium.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)