MTSU will be closed Monday, Sept. 3, for the Labor Day holiday. All offices will be closed and no classes will be held.
Offices will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 4, at 8 a.m. and classes will resume at their regular times.
During Labor Day weekend, some buildings will be open full or partial hours. These include:
• Student Union Building — open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 31; open noon-7 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 1; open noon-10 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 2; and open from noon to midnight Monday, Sept. 3.
• Phillips Bookstore in Student Union — open 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Aug. 31; open noon-4 p.m. Sept. 1; closed Sept. 2-3.
• James E. Walker Library — open 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Aug. 31; open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 1; open 2-10 p.m. Sept. 2; closed Sept. 3.
• Campus Recreation Center — open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Aug. 31; open 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Sept. 1; open 2-6 p.m. Sept. 2-3.
• Campus Pharmacy and Student Health Services in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center — open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 31 and closed Sept. 1-3. The pharmacy drive-thru will be open until 4:30 p.m. Aug. 31.
To find MT Dining food venues open during the weekend, visit https://mtsu.campusdish.com/LocationsAndMenus.
— Randy Weiler (Randy.Weiler@mtsu.edu)
COMMENTS ARE OFF THIS POST