MTSU will be closed Monday, Sept. 7, for the Labor Day Holiday. All business and department offices will be closed and no classes will be held.
Offices will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 8, at 8 a.m. and classes resume at their regular times that day.
During Labor Day weekend, certain buildings will be open for full or partial hours. These include:
• Student Union Building — open from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Sept. 4; closed Saturday, Sept. 4, and Sunday, Sept. 5; and open from noon to 9 p.m. Monday.
• MTSU Phillips Bookstore (in Student Union) — open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday; open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday; and closed Sunday and Monday.
• James E. Walker Library — open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday; open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday; open from 2 to 10 p.m. Sunday; and closed Monday.
• Campus Recreation Center — open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday; open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday; open from 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday; and open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday.
• Campus Pharmacy (in Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center) — open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday (drive-thru open until 4:30 p.m.); and closed Saturday through Monday
• Student Health Services (in Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center) — open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday; and closed Saturday through Monday. Note:An after-hours advice nurse is available by calling 615-898-2988, then follow the prompts. For a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
To find MT Dining food venues open during the weekend, visit https://mtsu.campusdish.com/LocationsAndMenus.
— MTSU News (www.mtsunews.com)