MTSU students and faculty will be on spring break March 11-15, said Dr. John Omachonu, vice provost for academic affairs.
Classes will resume Monday, March 18.
Students who have Saturday classes are expected to attend their Saturday, March 9, classes, Omachonu added.
MTSU will be open March 11-15. All university business offices, academic departments, the James Union Building and the Keathley University Center will be open from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Hours of operation for the new Student Union Building — but not the eating locations housed there — through Sunday, March 17, will be 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, March 9; noon to 8 p.m. Sunday, March 10; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. March 11-15; noon to 8 p.m. Saturday, March 16; and noon to midnight Sunday, March 17.
Additional spring break scheduling notes follow.
• The Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center will be closed Saturday, March 9, until Saturday, March 16. It will reopen at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 17.
• The Campus Pharmacy will be open March 11-15 from 8 to 11:30 a.m., close for lunch and reopen from 12:30 to 4 p.m. The drive-through will be open until 4:30 p.m. each day.
• The James E. Walker Library will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 11-15. It will be closed Sunday, March 10, and on March 16.
• Phillips Bookstore will be open from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. daily.
• McCallie Dining Hall in Corlew Hall will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 9 to March 16 and from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. March 17.
Most other dining locations will be closed March 9-17, although some Student Union Building eateries will be open part of the day Monday.
To see the list of open dining locations and hours in the Student Union Building, visit the MT Dining website at www.campusdish.com/en-US/CSS/MiddleTennessee/Locations/MTSUStudentUnion.htm.