Organizers are seeking sponsors and participants for the 2021 Martin Chair of Insurance Golf Tournament, set for Monday, April 19, at The Grove golf course in College Grove, Tennessee.
Led by Dave Wood, Martin Chair of Insurance, the program was ranked best in the nation last year among industry professionals, according to a survey by the global ratings agency A.M. Best.
The program transitioned from a concentration to a full major five years ago when Wood came to the university to serve as the Martin Chair of Insurance.
Sponsorship levels and individual/team options for the golf tournament are as follows:
• Gold sponsor — A $3,000 sponsorship includes eight golfers, recognition at both lunch and dinner, company logo in printed brochure and ability to set up a booth.
• Silver sponsor — A $2,000 sponsorship includes four golfers, recognition at lunch, company logo in brochure and ability to set up a booth.
• Bronze sponsor — A $1,000 sponsorship includes two golfers, company logo in brochure and ability to set up a booth.
• Beverage sponsor — A $750 sponsorship includes company logo in brochure and ability to set up booth on assigned beverage station.
• Hole sponsor — A $250 sponsorship includes recognition in the brochure and ability to set up booth at assigned hole.
Individual golfers can participate for a $200 entry fee, which also includes lunch and dinner. A four-person team can participate for an $800 entry fee that also includes lunch and dinner for all golfers.
All event attendees will be required to have their temperature taken at registration and upon entering all club facilities. (Touchless thermometers will be used). Masks will be required on golf cart shuttles and inside the clubhouse facilities.
Each player will be provided with a dedicated golf cart per social distancing requirements. Oonly family members that reside together are permitted to share a golf cart.
While this year’s event is planned as an in-person event, organizers emphasize that social distancing remains in place, and the format or guidelines may be adjusted in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as state and local health guidance at the time.
To reserve your sponsorship or team, contact Sarah Glass at email@example.com or 615-961-0651 or register at https://martinchairofinsurance.regfox.com/mtsu-rmi-golf-tournament-2021.
— Jimmy Hart (Jimmy.Hart@mtsu.edu)