Walker Library remains committed to supporting MTSU faculty, staff, and students during the Winter Break and Winter Session online classes. Below is some information about library services from now until the beginning of spring semester.
Dec. 16 through 23 and Jan. 4 through 21:
- Library building open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please check the library calendar for more detailed information about building hours.
- Ask Us! live chat and email service available 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Reference Desk staffed 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Pull and Hold service available for print books. As a reminder, the second, third and fourth floor stacks will be closed as we prepare for our transition to Library of Congress Classification.
Dec. 24 through Jan, 3:
- Ask Us! email service will be monitored for questions from students and instructors participating in Winter Session.
- Embedded Librarian Service for Winter Session classes is available and may be requested using this form.
- Systems and library website use 24/7 monitoring system to detect and solve major problems.
- Library building is closed for the break and print materials are not available.
- Electronic books, articles, streaming videos, and databases are available 24/7 through the library webpage with MTSU login.
The Winter Session begins Monday, Dec. 21 and ends Thursday, Jan. 21.